marți, 22 februarie 2011

The man who sold the world

It was a cold dirty morning. I was walking on the streets of Bucharest. Suddenly I noticed into the foggy horizon a man sleeping on the cold sidewalk. I was feeling like I could hear his pain inside. He was screaming „take me somewhere where is warm, give me a drink and something to eat, is food and water enough for everybody in the world, you will not get poor cause will be another day for you and me in paradise, look back”. „We can do no great things, only small things with great love.”  ~Mother Teresa

                               Levi Strauss & Co


                                             Air France

                                               Cold Sleep

                                           Take my hand

                                               Ring

                                          Cold Sleep II

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu